From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up transracial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Transracial may refer to:
- Transracial adoption, placing a child of one racial or ethnic group with adoptive parents of another racial or ethnic group
- Racial transformation, the process by which a region changes in racial composition
- Passing (racial identity), a person classified as a member of one racial group is also accepted as a member of a different racial group
- Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study
- Multiracial, people with an identifiable heritage from more than a single racial group
- Ethnic plastic surgery, changing an individual's appearance to look more or less like a particular race or ethnicity
- Hypatia transracialism controversy
- List of interracial topics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transracial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.