(Redirected from Transsiberian)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Trans-Siberian or Transsiberian may refer to:
- Trans-Siberian Railway, a railway line from Moscow to Vladivostok
- Rossija (train), a passenger train service from Moscow to Vladivostok commonly called the Trans-Siberian
- Trans-Siberian Railway (Fabergé egg), a jewelled Easter egg
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra, a symphonic rock band
- Transsiberian (film), a 2008 adventure film, directed by Brad Anderson, set on the Trans-Siberian Railway and its Trans-Manchurian branch, which runs from China to Moscow.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trans-Siberian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.