Jump to navigation Jump to search
- South African Republic or "Zuid-Afrikaansche Republiek" (1856–1902), a Boer republic also known as the Transvaal in English
- Transvaal Colony (1902–1910), British colony
- Transvaal Province (1910–1994), province of the Union and Republic of South Africa
- Transvaal Park, a Russian waterpark (2002–2004)
- Golden Lions, the modern South African rugby team formerly known as "Transvaal"
- Gauteng cricket team, the modern South African cricket team formerly known as "Transvaal"
- S.V. Transvaal, a football club located in Suriname, named after the South African region
- Gauteng Division, a division of the High Court of South Africa, formerly the Transvaal Provincial Division (1902-2009)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transvaal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.