From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trapdoor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A trapdoor is a door set into a floor or ceiling.
Trapdoor or Trap Door may also refer to:
- Trap Door (magazine), a science fiction fanzine
- The Trap Door, a British animated TV series
- The Trap Door (video game), a computer game based on the animated series
- Trapdoor (software), a piece of computer software used for network administration
- Trapdoor (company), a video game developer
- Trapdoor function, a type of mathematical function used in cryptography
- "Trapdoor", in computing, an outdated synonym for "backdoor", a method used to circumvent normal authorization
- Trap Door (EP), an EP by T-Bone Burnett, or the title song
- "Trap Door", a song by Ozzy Osbourne from Black Rain
- "Trap Door" Springfield, a single-shot breechloading rifle designed and produced at Springfield Armory during the late 19th century.
- Trapdoor spider, a spider
- Trap Door Spiders, a literary society
- Trapdoor mechanism for breech loading rifles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trapdoor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.