From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word trapezium, used to describe a geometric shape, has two contradictory meanings:
- (Outside the US and Canada) – a quadrilateral with one pair of parallel sides, known in the US as a trapezoid.
- (In the US and Canada) – a quadrilateral with no parallel sides (a shape known elsewhere as a general irregular quadrilateral).
The word trapezium can also mean:
- Trapezium (bone), a bone in the wrist
- Trapezium (astronomy), a group of stars in the Orion Nebula
- Trapezium (play), a play by Henry Rathvon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trapezium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.