Jump to navigation Jump to search
Trapezium, describing a geometric shape, has two contradictory meanings:
- Outside the US and Canada: a quadrilateral with at least one pair of parallel sides (known in the US as a trapezoid)
- In the US and Canada: a quadrilateral with no parallel sides (known elsewhere as a general irregular quadrilateral)
Trapezium can also mean:
- Trapezium (bone), a bone in the wrist
- Trapezium (astronomy), a group of stars in the Orion Nebula
- Trapezium (play), by Henry Rathvon
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trapezium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.