Vinyl Junkie (Japan)
|Members||Tom Marsh ("Jet Storm")
Ben Marsh ("Mason Storm")
Matt Emerson ("Bam Bam")
Jim Ready ("Jimbo Ready")
Trash Fashion are a four-piece band made up of brothers Tom Marsh and Ben Marsh (lead vocals and lead guitar, respectively) joined by Matt Emerson (as drummer) and Jim Ready (as bassist). Their current UK record label is Propaganda Records and in Japan it is Vinyl Junkie. All members originally hail from Birmingham and are now based in London.
In early 2009, the band replaced their previous stage names (shown in brackets) with their real-life first names on their MySpace.
- Tom Marsh ("Jet Storm") — keyboards, lead vocals
- Ben Marsh ("Mason Storm") — guitar, vocals
- Matt Emerson ("Bam Bam") — drums
- Jim Ready ("Jimbo Ready") — bass
- K-Bomb left the band in May 2008 to pursue his solo project, Kurran and the Wolfnotes .
Trash Fashion describe their sound as "Guntronic Disco Warehouse Rock" but are often placed in the New Rave category, citing Black Strobe, Tiga, Daft Punk, Altern8, The Prodigy, Shalamar, Prince, Stevie Wonder and Iron Maiden as some of their influences.
- Nights of Error (album) (Released 20-10-2008), Propaganda Records
- Beat Goes Round
- Why Can't We Be Friends
- We Go To War
- Spread the Love
- Night of Error
- Rabbit in the Headlights
- Mom and Daddy
- Rave Dave
- I Got Slimed
- Tight Body
- Uphill Struggle
- What Am I Supposed To Do
- Eat our Skill (Japan only mini-album) (Released 4-6-2008), Vinyl Junkie
- I can't go for that (Released 2009)
- Why Can't We Be Friends? (Released 10-3-2008)
- Mom & Daddy (2007)
|2007||"Its a Rave Dave"||Nights Of Error|
|2008||"Beat Goes Round"|
|"Night Of Error"|