|No. 38 New Orleans Saints|
|Date of birth:||February 1, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Miami, Florida|
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school:||Miami (FL) Central|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2016|
Travaris Terrell Cadet (born February 1, 1989) is an American football running back for the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the Saints as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He played college football at Appalachian State. He has also played for the New England Patriots and San Francisco 49ers.
New Orleans Saints
During Week 9 of the 2012 season, Cadet made his first and only carry of the season for 5 yards. He had a 45-yard run, but it was called back because receiver Marques Colston was called for holding.
In Week 6 of the 2013 season, Cadet had his first touchdown reception of his career.
Cadet was set to be a restricted free agent after the 2014 season, but the Saints did not place a tender on him.
New England Patriots
On March 17, 2015, Cadet was signed by the New England Patriots. Due to injury there was little playing time for Cadet and he was active for only one game before he was released by the Patriots on September 29, 2015.
San Francisco 49ers
On November 10, 2015, Cadet was signed by the San Francisco 49ers. On December 22, 2015, Cadet was waived.
Second stint with Saints
On March 15, 2017, Cadet re-signed with the Saints.
- Just Biding His Time: Cadet, Mountaineers' Backup QB, Says He Understands, Accepts Role
- Cadet impresses ASU coaches
- Wesseling, Chris (March 17, 2015). "Travaris Cadet leaves Saints for New England Patriots". NFL.com. Retrieved 2015-03-17.
- Gantt, Darin. "Saints cut Khalif Barnes, Travaris Cadet in getting roster to 53". NBCSports.com.
- Teope, Herbie (March 15, 2017). "Saints bringing back Travaris Cadet: report". NOLA.com.