This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Michael Palmer, David Snyder|
|David Snyder (President), John Krish (General Manager) |
|Services||Student Group Travel, Festival and Tour operator|
Number of employees
Travel Adventures began in 1987 by founders Michael Palmer and David Snyder. The company is a member of the Student and Youth Travel Association (SYTA) - a non-profit, professional trade association, which was formed in 1997. In September 2008, John Krish (General Manager) of Travel Adventures became President of SYTA.
The combined total revenues for Travel Adventures was reportedly $8.2 million in 2007.
Travel Adventures creates custom educational travel experiences serving teachers and students nationwide. In 2007 a nationwide study conducted by Michigan State University within the Student and Youth Travel Research Institute (SYTRI) found that Performing Arts is rising in popularity. Travel Adventures is a provider of student tours including The National Performing Arts Festival.
- "Company Website". Company Web Site. Retrieved 2008-09-24.
- "Hoovers Company Description". Hoovers Web Site. Retrieved 2008-09-24.
- "DRIVER FATIGUE FOCUS GROUP" (PDF). US Department of Transportation Website. Retrieved 2008-09-24.
- "SYTA Website". Student and Youth Travel Association. Retrieved 2008-09-24.
- "Hoovers Company Information". Hoovers Web Site. Retrieved 2008-09-24.
- "Visit Indiana Website". Indiana National Tourism Association. Retrieved 2008-09-24.
- "SYTRI - Michigan State University". Student and Youth Travel Research Institute. Retrieved 2008-09-24.