Travel Service (Hungary)
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Operating bases||Budapest Ferihegy International Airport|
Travel Service Kft., trading as Travel Service, is an airline based in Budapest, Hungary, operating charter flights out of Budapest Ferihegy International Airport. It was founded in 2001 and is a sister airline of Travel Service from the Czech Republic.
|This section is outdated. (May 2015)|
Travel Service Hungary offers seasonal flights to the following destinations:
- Hurghada – Hurghada International Airport
- Sharm el-Sheikh – Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport
- Taba – Taba International Airport
- Corfu – Corfu International Airport
- Heraklion – Heraklion International Airport
- Kos – Kos Island International Airport
- Rhodes – Rhodes International Airport
- Zakynthos – Zakynthos International Airport
- Budapest – Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport Base
- Debrecen – Debrecen International Airport
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria – Gran Canaria Airport
- Tenerife – Tenerife South Airport
- Ibiza – Ibiza Airport
- Palma de Mallorca – Palma de Mallorca Airport
As of July 2016, the Travel Service Hungary fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "Travel Service Hungary Fleet Details and History". planespotters.net.
- "Airlines in Hungary". airlineupdate.com. Archived from the original on 10 September 2013. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
Media related to Travel Service (Hungary) at Wikimedia Commons