Jump to navigation Jump to search
Travel ban may refer to:
- Persona non grata, diplomatic measure prohibiting a person from entering or remaining in a country
- Executive Order 13769, government restriction on entry to the United States, effective Jan. 27, 2017
- Executive Order 13780, government restriction on entry to the United States, effective March 16, 2017
- United States embargo against Cuba, a travel, commercial, economic, and financial embargo imposed by the United States on Cuba
- Countries that do not accept Israeli passports
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Travel ban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.