Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Travel ban, while unrelated titles should be moved to Travel ban (disambiguation).
Travel ban may refer to:
- Restricting someone's freedom of movement to leave a country or part thereof
- Persona non grata, diplomatic measure prohibiting a person from entering or remaining in a country
- Executive Order 13769, government restriction on entry to the United States, effective January 27, 2017
- Executive Order 13780, government restriction on entry to the United States, effective March 16, 2017
- United States embargo against Cuba, a travel, commercial, economic, and financial embargo imposed by the United States on Cuba
- Countries that do not accept Israeli passports
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Travel ban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.