Travel de Courcey
|Parent||Mike de Courcey|
|Service type||Bus & coach services|
|Fleet||125 (October 2013)|
In June 2011, Travel de Courcey took over the Birmingham depot and several National Express contracts from Veolia Transport. In April 2017 Travel de Courcey was awarded the Queen's Awards for Enterprise in the sustainable development category.
- 210 Birmingham - Gatwick Airport
- 325 Birmingham - Manchester
- 384 Birmingham - Llandudno
- 387 Coventry - Blackpool
- 410 Wolverhampton - London
- 420 Wolverhampton - London
Former significant bus routes:
- Until July 2016, Travel de Courcey operated 360A/360C Coventry City Circular, the longest urban bus route in Europe at 31 miles.
As from October 2013 Travel de Courcey fleet's consisted of 125 vehicles.
- Companies House extract company no 1360645 Mike DeCourcey Travel Limited
- Travel de Courcey speeds up with National Express win Insider News 11 August 2011
- National Express contract prompts £5m investment businessdesk.com 12 August 2011
- West Midlands business recognised in Queen's Award for Enterprise Birmingham Post 21 April 2017. Retrieved 4 August 2017.
- Where are you travelling to? Travel de Courcey
- National Express Coach Handbook - 8th Edition. British Bus Publishing. 2012. ISBN 978-1-904875-78-9.
- Coventry bus route is longest in Europe at 31 miles BBC News 4 June 2013
- New Coventry bus route the longest in Europe Coventry Telegraph 4 June 2013
- Record breaking bus route launched Nuneaton News 13 June 2013
- Lack of patronage leads to restructure of Europe's longest bus route Route One 21 April 2016
- Major Coventry bus route to be axed because not enough people use it Coventry Telegraph 21 April 2016
- City's popular 360 bus service scrapped to make way for three separate services Coventry Observer 21 April 2016
- Mike de Courcey Travel Limited wmbusphotos.com