|Directed by||John G. Avildsen|
|Produced by||Steven Haft|
|Starring||Roger Nash Baldwin|
|Distributed by||Films Inc.|
Traveling Hopefully is a 1982 American short documentary film directed by John G. Avildsen. It was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Documentary Short. It focuses on Roger Nash Baldwin, founder of the American Civil Liberties Union. Baldwin tells of how he got interested in civil liberties, and mentions a number of the cases in which the ACLU defended people or entities.
- "NY Times: Traveling Hopefully". NY Times. Retrieved December 2, 2008.
- Traveling Hopefully at "The Reel Mudd" the audiovisual blog of the Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library, Princeton University
- The short film Traveling Hopefully is available for free download at the Internet Archive
- on YouTube, posted by Princeton University
- Traveling Hopefully on IMDb
|This article about a short documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|