From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Travers may refer to:
- Travers (surname), a list of real and fictional people with this surname
- Travers, or haunches-in, a movement in dressage
- Travers, Alberta, a hamlet in Alberta, Canada
- Travers, Missouri, a community in the United States
- Travers, Switzerland, a village in the canton of Neuchâtel, in the Val-de-Travers district
- Travers Reservoir in Alberta, Canada
- Travers River in New Zealand
- Travers SAR antenna, part of the Priroda module of the Russian space station Mir
- Travers Smith, a corporate law firm based in London
- Travers Stakes, a horse race held in Saratoga Springs, New York
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Travers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.