Travis Meyer (cyclist)
Meyer at the 2009 Tour Down Under
|Full name||Travis Meyer|
8 June 1989 |
|Current team||Drapac–Pat's Veg|
|Discipline||Road and formerly track|
|Rider type||Time Trialist|
|2014–||Drapac Professional Cycling|
|National Road Race Championships (2010)|
Travis Meyer (born 8 June 1989 in Viveash) is an Australian professional racing cyclist, riding for Drapac–Pat's Veg. His first Pro Tour race was the 2009 Tour Down Under. At the beginning of 2010 he was the winner of the Australian National Road Race Championships elite road race. His brother Cameron Meyer is also a cyclist, and was a part of the Orica–GreenEDGE team. After four seasons with Orica–GreenEDGE, in October 2015 Travis' brother Cameron Meyer announced that he had joined Team Dimension Data for the 2016 season.
- 1st Overall Tour of Berlin
- 1st Overall Tour of Wellington
- 1st Stages 3 & 7
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—||—|
|Vuelta a España||165||—|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "Bobridge, Meyer brothers first Australian signings for GreenEdge". Cycling News. Future Publishing Limited. 5 August 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Drapac announce three more signings". Cyclingnews.com. Future plc. 21 October 2013. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- "Travis Meyer". Cycling Australia. Retrieved 2009-09-12.
- Meyer solos to elite road title
- "Pourseyedigolakhour wins Tour de Taiwan overall". cyclingnews.com. 26 March 2015. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- "Ewan wins overall at the Tour de Korea". cyclingnews.com. 2 August 2015. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- Woodpower, Zeb (8 January 2017). "Late attack lands Miles Scotson Australian title on BMC debut". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 9 January 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Travis Meyer.|