|Born: December 17, 1987|
|September 23, 2015, for the St. Louis Cardinals|
|October 2, 2015, for the St. Louis Cardinals|
|Runs batted in||0|
Tartamella attended Los Osos High School in Rancho Cucamonga, California. He enrolled at Pepperdine University, and played college baseball for the Pepperdine Waves. After two seasons with Pepperdine, Tartamella transferred to California State University, Los Angeles, where he continued his college career with the Cal State Los Angeles Golden Eagles.
St. Louis Cardinals
On September 21, 2015, the Cardinals purchased Tartamella's contract, promoting him to the major leagues, following an injury to starting catcher Yadier Molina. Tartamella debuted in the eighth inning against the Cincinnati Reds on September 23 in a 10–2 win and singled on the first pitch of his first plate appearance.
- Sondheimer, Eric (February 19, 2006). "Players to watch". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved September 21, 2015.
- Yoon, Peter (June 3, 2007). "Brooks keeps Bruins in the winner's bracket". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved September 21, 2015.
- Fox Sports Midwest (September 21, 2015). "Cardinals recall C Tartamella from Memphis; Scruggs DFA'd". Fox Sports Midwest. Retrieved September 21, 2015.
- Booher, Kary (August 1, 2014). "A catcher in their eyes: Travis Tartamella". Springfield News-Leader. Retrieved September 21, 2015.
- Hummel, Rick (September 21, 2015). "Molina has torn ligament; Cardinals hope he returns before playoffs". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Retrieved September 21, 2015.
- Goold, Derrick (September 24, 2015). "Waino in October? It could happen". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Retrieved September 24, 2015.