From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up treacherous or treachery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Treacherous" redirects here. For the song by Taylor Swift, see Treacherous (song).
Treachery is the betrayal or violation of trust.
Treachery may also refer to:
- Treachery (law), an offence in several countries, related to treason
- Treachery (Revenge), the eighth episode of the American television series Revenge
- Treachery (film), an upcoming film written and directed by Travis Romero and starring Michael Biehn
- The Dark Tower: Treachery, the Stephen King comic book series
- An Old Norse word for Sköll, a wolf in Norse mythology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Treachery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.