From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A treadmill is an exercise machine for running or walking while staying in one place
Treadmill or treadmilling may also refer to:
- Treadmill Ridge, a mountain located on the border of Alberta and British Columbia
- Hamster treadmill, a wheel found in a rodent's cage
- Omnidirectional treadmill, a device that allows a person to perform locomotive motion in any direction
- Cosmic treadmill, a fictional time travel device in the DC Comics universe
- Hedonic treadmill, the tendency of a person to remain at a relatively stable level of happiness despite changes in fortune or the achievement of major goals
- Treadmilling, a phenomenon observed in many cellular cytoskeletal filaments
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Treadmill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.