From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up treatment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Treatment may refer to:
- Health or well-being:
- A particular process or intervention specified in the design of an experiment
- Mechanical or chemical modifications to some material:
- The meaning conveyed by a bid that is not made to invoke a bridge convention
- "Treatment" (song), 2012 single by Labrinth
- "The silent treatment", a form of social rejection
- Film treatment, prose telling of a story intended to be turned into a screenplay
- National treatment, economic concept focused on grantings to foreigners of rights similar to those of domestic nationals
- Treatment group, the collection of items or individuals receiving the same treatment in an experiment
- Window treatment, any of various styling choices specific to the interiors of windows
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Treatment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.