Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up treatment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Treatment may refer to:
- Health or well-being:
- A particular process or intervention specified in the design of an experiment
- Mechanical or chemical modifications to some material:
- The meaning conveyed by a bid that is not made to invoke a bridge convention
- "Treatment" (song), 2012 single by Labrinth
- "The silent treatment", a form of social rejection
- Film treatment, prose telling of a story intended to be turned into a screenplay
- National treatment, economic concept focused on grantings to foreigners of rights similar to those of domestic nationals
- Treatment group, the collection of items or individuals receiving the same treatment in an experiment
- Window treatment, any of various styling choices specific to the interiors of windows
- The Treatment (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Treatment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.