Treaty of Berlin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Treaty of Berlin is attached to several treaties:
- Treaty of Berlin (1715), an alliance between Hanover-Great Britain and Denmark in the Great Northern War
- Treaty of Berlin (1732), between Austria and Prussia, signed but not ratified by Russia
- Treaty of Berlin (1742), between Austria and Prussia
- Treaty of Berlin (1878), which recognized an autonomous Bulgarian principality and the independence of Romania, Serbia and Montenegro from the Ottoman Empire
- Treaty of Berlin (1885), which regulated European colonization and trade in Africa
- Treaty of Berlin (1889), which recognized the independence of Samoa
- Treaty of Berlin (1899), which resulted in the partition of Samoa between Germany and the United States
- Treaty of Berlin (1921), between the United States and Germany
- Treaty of Berlin (1926), between Germany and the Soviet Union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Treaty of Berlin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.