From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Population||319 (2011 census)|
|LGA(s)||Shire of Hinchinbrook|
Prior to European settlement, the Trebonne area was inhabited by the Warakamai People.
Trebonne has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Trebonne (L)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "Trebonne (entry 35144)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- "Warakamai People". AusAnthrop Australian Aboriginal tribal database. Retrieved 1 December 2014.
- "Pelota Mano Court (entry 601169)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- Trebonne. Queensland Places.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|