|Type of site||Environmental sustainability|
|Owner||Narrative Content Group|
|Created by||Graham Hill|
|Slogan(s)||"Driving sustainability mainstream"|
|Alexa rank||5,604 (April 2014[update])|
TreeHugger is a sustainability website that was rated the top sustainability blog of 2007 by Nielsen Netratings, and was included in Time Magazine's 2009 blog index as one of the top twenty-five blogs.
In 2012, Mother Nature Network (now Narrative Content Group) acquired TreeHugger.
The Best of Green Awards is TreeHugger's annual award program for the best green initiatives within various sectors and categories.
- "Treehugger.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- "Online Consumers Call For Greater Transparency in Strategies for Environmental Sustainability" (PDF). Nielsen Online. Retrieved 2008-09-16.
- "TreeHugger - TIME.com's First Annual Blog Index". Time. 2008-04-06. Retrieved 2009-02-18.
- Riley, Duncan (2007-08-01). "Discovery Acquires TreeHugger.com For $10million". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- Hill, Graham (2007-08-01). "TreeHugger Acquires Discovery Communications". TreeHugger. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- DCI :: Businesses & Brands :: Digital Media
- "Best of Green". TreeHugger. Retrieved 2010-04-09.
- Video interview with Graham Hill, founder of TreeHugger
- Video of Graham Hill at PSFK Conference NYC: When Ideas Create Good
- Walk the Talk Show with Waylon Lewis Interview with founder Graham Hill
|This article about a blog, vlog, or other Internet publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|