Type of site
|Owner||Narrative Content Group|
|Created by||Graham Hill|
|Alexa rank||18,963 (As of 19 March 2019[update])|
TreeHugger is a sustainability website that was rated the top sustainability blog of 2007 by Nielsen Netratings, and was included in Time Magazine's 2009 blog index as one of the top twenty-five blogs.
The Best of Green Awards is TreeHugger's annual award program for the best green initiatives within various sectors and categories.
- "Treehugger.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- "Online Consumers Call For Greater Transparency in Strategies for Environmental Sustainability" (PDF). Nielsen Online. Retrieved 2008-09-16.
- "TreeHugger - TIME.com's First Annual Blog Index". Time. 2008-04-06. Retrieved 2009-02-18.
- Riley, Duncan (2007-08-01). "Discovery Acquires TreeHugger.com For $10million". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- Hill, Graham (2007-08-01). "TreeHugger Acquires Discovery Communications". TreeHugger. Retrieved 2010-02-07.
- DCI :: Businesses & Brands :: Digital Media Archived 2008-07-27 at the Wayback Machine
- "Best of Green". TreeHugger. Retrieved 2010-04-09.
- Video interview with Graham Hill, founder of TreeHugger
- Video of Graham Hill at PSFK Conference NYC: When Ideas Create Good
- Walk the Talk Show with Waylon Lewis Interview with founder Graham Hill
|This article about a blog, vlog, or other Internet publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|