From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trefoil is a graphic form composed of three lobes.
Trefoil may also be:
- Clover, a widespread trifoliate plant family
- Trefoil Island, Tasmania, Australia
- Little Trefoil Island, Tasmania, Australia
- Trefoil knot, a kind of knot
- Certain species in Lotus (genus)
- A variation of the card game La Belle Lucie
- The Trefoil Guild for adult members of Scouts and Guides, see Scouting and Guiding in the United Kingdom or Scouting and Guiding in Australia
- A variety of Girl Scout cookie
- The flowering plant Lotus corniculatus commonly known as birdsfoot trefoil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trefoil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.