From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trellis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trellis may refer to:
- Trellis (architecture), an architectural structure often used to support plants
- Trellis drainage pattern, a drainage system
- Trellis (graph), a special kind of graph, often used in coding
- Trellis chart, a series or grid of small similar graphics or charts, allowing them to be easily compared
- Trellis modulation or trellis coded modulation, in telecommunications
- Trellis quantization, a method of improving data compression, often used in lossy video compression
- Jonathan Whitehead (born 1960), a composer who sometimes publishes under the name "Trellis"
- Mrs. Trellis of North Wales, a fictional radio correspondent in I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue
- Trestle, a bridge that consists of a number of short spans
- Lattice (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trellis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.