Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trellis or treillage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trellis may refer to:
- Trellis (architecture), an architectural structure often used to support plants
- Trellis drainage pattern, a drainage system
- Trellis (graph), a special kind of graph, often used in coding
- Trellis chart, a series or grid of small similar graphics or charts, allowing them to be easily compared
- Trellis modulation or trellis coded modulation, in telecommunications
- Trellis quantization, a method of improving data compression, often used in lossy video compression
- Jonathan Whitehead (born 1960), composer who sometimes publishes under the name "Trellis"
- Oswald Trellis (born 1935), Dean of St George's Cathedral
- Mrs. Trellis of North Wales, a fictional radio correspondent in I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue
- Trestle, a bridge that consists of a number of short spans
- Truss, a structure typically made of five or more triangular units
- Lattice (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trellis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.