Trem da Alegria
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Trem da Alegria|
Trem da Alegria (Train of Happiness) was a children's musical band based in Brazil. During their tenure from 1984 to 1992, they released eight albums whose total sales surpassed six million copies.
The band started in 1984 with Luciano Nassyn and Patricia Marx, recording the album Clube da Criança with Xuxa and Carequinha. The duo's boom came with the album Carossel da Esperança and the hit single "É de Chocolate".
Trem da Alegria's "members were 'recruited by advertising agencies'". In 1985, after Juninho Bill joined the band, they recorded their first album, Trem da Alegria do Clube da Criança, which featured guest performers Lucinha Lins ("Dona Felicidade") and The Fevers ("Uni, Duni, Te"). Trem was among Brazil's top-selling artists during 1987, along with Xuxa and Jairzinho e Simony.
The main cast and musical group was composed by:
- Patricia Marx (Patricia Marques de Azevedo): The only girl in the band. In 1983, Patricia Marx artistic first name is Patricia Marques
- Juninho Bill (Luiz Carlos Figueiredo Mello): The older integrant at the band. In 1983, Juninho Bill artistic first name is Juninho Bill
- Luciano Nassyn (Luciano Alves do Nascimento): The only boy in the band. In 1983, Luciano Nassyn artistic first name is Luciano Di Franco
- Vanessa Carvalho (Vanessa Camargo Delduque de Carvalho): Other only girl in the band
- Rick Bueno (José Ricardo Fagundes Bueno): Other only boy in the band.
- Ruben Cabrera (Ruben Mateus Fernando Cabrera): The boy in the band.
- Fabíola Braga: The older integrant at the band
- Amanda Acosta (Amanda Netto Acosta): The last member of the band
- Simpson, Amelia (2010) . "Mass Marketing the Messages". Xuxa: The Mega-Marketing of Gender, Race, and Modernity. Temple University Press. p. 118. ISBN 978-1-4399-0353-7. Retrieved June 28, 2015.
|This article on a Brazilian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|