Trenches (web series)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Created by||Shane Felux|
|Directed by||Shane Felux|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Running time||5-7 minutes (per ep.)|
|Original release||February 16, 2009 –|
March 5, 2010
Trenches is an American science fiction web series directed and produced by Shane Felux, creator of Star Wars: Revelations. The show premiered on Crackle on February 16, 2010. The show was written by Dawn Cowings and Sarah Yaworsky, and Aaron Mathias, Mercy Malick, Lev Gorn, Hong Chau, Daz Crawford, and Scott Nankivel star. New episodes were streamed on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday through March 5, 2010. Trenches was originally produced in 2007 for Disney's Stage 9, a web video venture company, but has since been licensed to Crackle.
Locked in a grueling war on a backwater planet, two enemies find themselves abandoned by their own. They must put aside their differences and work together if they are to survive. They better do it quickly - they are not alone on this rock.
- Aaron Mathias as Lt. Andrews
- Mercy Malick as Cpt. Racine
- Lev Gorn as Cpl. Traina
- Hong Chau as Spc. Wing
- Daz Crawford as Sgt. Verro
- Scott Nankivel as Pfc. Janeski
- "'Trenches,' discarded Disney digital project, lands at Sony". The Los Angeles Times. 2010-01-20. Retrieved 2010-01-26.
- "'Trenches' Resurrected from ABC's Stage 9, Heading For Crackle". Tubefilter. 2010-01-20. Retrieved 2010-01-26.
- "Online sci-fi series Trenches heads to Crackle via Sony Pictures Television". JoBlo.com. 2010-01-20. Retrieved 2010-01-26.
- "TRENCHES:". Retrieved January 26, 2010.