From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trend or trendy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trend may refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- “Trends” (Asimov), 1939 science fiction short story by Isaac Asimov
- Trend Records, record label
- Trend is dead! records, record label
- Trends (magazine), published in Arizona
- Trends (Belgian magazine), a Belgian business magazine
- Trend Controls, UK company that develops intelligent building solutions
- Trend Micro, Japanese company that develops anti-virus computer software
- Trends By Us, Indian E Commerce website
- Market trend, a period of time when prices in a financial market are rising ("bull market") or falling ("bear market") faster than their historical average
- Real estate trend, changes impacting real estate brokers, agents and the housing industry
- Trends (journals), a series of scientific journals of biology
- Trend Type Forecast, a short period forecast supplied to airfields
- Periodic trends, the tendency of chemical characteristics to follow patterns along rows or columns of the periodic table of elements
- Trend estimation, the statistical analysis of data to extrapolate trends
- The Trend, a Marxist-Leninist political movement of the mid-1970s through the mid-1990s in the United States
- Trendies, a teenage subculture in Europe and the US from the 1990s-2010s
- Trend line (disambiguation)
- Google Trends
- All pages beginning with "Trend"
- All pages with titles containing "Trend"
- Tend (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.