|Headquarters||2015 Fisher Drive
Peterborough, ON K9J 7B1
|Service area||Quebec and Ontario, Canada|
|Service type||Intercity coach service
Operations are confined to the provinces of Quebec and Ontario, providing services in the main centres such as Toronto, Montreal, Kingston, Whitby and Niagara Falls. The division is mainly a mix of scheduled services and charter operations, with the addition of some transit, school bus and sightseeing tour operations.
Approval under the Investment Canada Act was given to Stagecoach Holdings Plc in October 1999, to acquire Erie Coach Lines of London, Autocar Connaisseur Inc., of Montréal and Trentway-Wagar of Peterborough, which became the core of their Canadian operations today.
Scheduled bus services
- Toronto / Kingston / Brockville / Cornwall / Montreal (as a Megabus service)
- Toronto / St. Catharines / Niagara Falls / Buffalo / New York
- Casino shuttles to Casino Rama and Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort from portions of Ontario and upper New York State
- Partnering with Megabus they provide daily service from Toronto to Buffalo Airport and New York
Public transit operations
- Cobourg Transit and Port Hope Transit are two adjoining systems with a connecting shuttle bus.
- Centre division of Durham Region Transit, serving the Town of Whitby.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Coach Canada.|