From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tres in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tres can mean:
- Tres (instrument), a Cuban musical instrument
- Tres, Trentino, municipality in Italy
- Tres, the number 3 in Spanish, Galician, Catalan and Latin, and 60 in Danish
- Très means very in French
- "Tres" (song) by Juanes
- "Tres", a song by Líbido from their album Hembra
- TrES, the Trans-Atlantic Exoplanet Survey
- Templi Resurgentes Equites Synarchici, a fictional secret society in the novel Foucault's Pendulum
- Tr3́s, an American cable network which targets programming towards young Hispanic-Americans
- Tea Research and Extension Station Taiwan TRES
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tres.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.