Jump to navigation Jump to search
Trevi may refer to:
Places in Italy
- Trevi, Lazio, one of the official rioni or districts of the modern city of Rome
- Trevi, Umbria, a comune in Perugia province
- Trevi di Terni, a frazione of Terni, in Perugia province
- Trevi nel Lazio, a comune in Frosinone province
- TREVI, an internal security group formed by the European Council
- Trevi Fountain, a famous fountain in Rome
- Lancia Trevi, an automobile
- Gloria Trevi, born Gloria de los Ángeles Treviño Ruiz, February 15, 1968 in Monterrey, Nuevo León, a Mexican singer and songwriter
- The Trevi Collection, 14th episode of the American television series Kolchak: The Night Stalker
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trevi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.