Jump to navigation Jump to search
Trevi is the name of at least four places in Italy:
- Trevi, Lazio, one of the official rioni or districts of the modern city of Rome
- Trevi, Umbria, a comune in Perugia province
- Trevi di Terni, a frazione of Terni, in Perugia province
- Trevi nel Lazio, a comune in Frosinone province
Trevi may also refer to:
- TREVI, an internal security group formed by the European Council
- Trevi Fountain, a famous fountain in Rome
- Lancia Trevi, an automobile
- Gloria Trevi, born Gloria de los Ángeles Treviño Ruiz, February 15, 1968 in Monterrey, Nuevo León, a Mexican singer and songwriter
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trevi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.