|Alabama Crimson Tide – No. 7|
|High school||The Avalon School |
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight||207 lb (94 kg)|
|Career highlights and awards|
As a true freshman at Alabama in 2016, Diggs played defensive back, wide receiver and was a return specialist. He finished the year with five tackles on defense, 11 receptions for 88 yards and a touchdown as a receiver and had 296 total return yards. Diggs played only defense and returner as a sophomore in 2017. He finished the season with six tackles and 228 total return yards. He became a starter his junior year in 2018. He played in the first six games of the season before suffering a broken foot which ended his season. He finished the year with 20 tackles and an interception. Diggs returned from the injury in 2019.
Diggs has two brothers Darez (born 1995) and Stefon (born 1993). All three brothers played football at three different high schools. Stefon Diggs played for Our Lady of Good Counsel in Olney, Maryland while Darez Diggs played for Friendship Collegiate Academy Public Charter School in Washington, DC. His father Aron Diggs died in January 2008 at the age of 39 due to congestive heart failure. Darez played for the UAB Blazers and the Morgan State Bears while Stefon, a wide receiver, currently plays for the Minnesota Vikings.
- Avalon WR Trevon Diggs resists Maryland connection and signs with Alabama
- Trevon Diggs picks Alabama over Maryland
- Tide’s Trevon Diggs puts down roots on defense
- Why Alabama is only using Trevon Diggs on defense
- Alabama No. 1 CB Trevon Diggs Out for Season With Broken Foot
- Auerbac, Nicole (August 13, 2014). "Whether family or football, Maryland's Stefon Diggs cherishes what can be lost". USA TODAY. Retrieved November 2, 2018.
- "Mar'Sean Diggs - 2018 Football Roster - University of Alabama at Birmingham".
- How NFL star Stefon Diggs helps Alabama DB younger brother
- The Best Kind of Mistake