|Title||Executive Director, Florida Center for Investigative Reporting|
Trevor Aaronson is an American journalist. He is the executive director of the Florida Center for Investigative Reporting and author of The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terrorism. He is a 2015 TED Fellow. Aaronson has won the Molly National Journalism Prize, the Data Journalism Award and the John Jay College/Harry Frank Guggenheim Excellence in Criminal Justice Reporting Award.
- The Terror Factory: Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terrorism, Ig Publishing, 2013, ISBN 978-1935439615
- "Trevor Aaronson named FCIR executive director". Washington Examiner. Associated Press. 2014-09-25.
- "Meet the 2015 class of TED Fellows and Senior Fellows". TED.com. December 17, 2014.
- "Paul Krugman Keynotes and Trevor Aaronson Wins Top Award at The 2012 MOLLY National Journalism Prize Dinner". Texas Observer. June 8, 2012.
- "Mother Jones Wins International Data Journalism Award for FBI Terrorism Informant Database". Mother Jones. May 31, 2012.
- "Milwaukee Journal Sentinel and Mother Jones Magazine Win 2012 John Jay College/H.F. Guggenheim Excellence in Criminal Justice Reporting Awards". John Jay College. January 17, 2012. Archived from the original on 2012-01-20.