|Date of birth:||January 10, 1986|
|Place of birth:||Cincinnati, Ohio|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||307 lb (139 kg)|
|NFL Draft:||2009 / Round: 7 / Pick: 254|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Trevor Canfield (born January 10, 1986) is a former American football guard. He was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in the seventh round of the 2009 NFL Draft. He played college football at Cincinnati.
Canfield was one of the last picks of the 2009 NFL Draft, selected 254th overall by the Arizona Cardinals. He stayed with the Cardinals past the final round of roster cuts and into the regular season as a member of the practice squad before the Seahawks signed him to their active roster.
New York Jets
On August 5, 2011, Canfield signed with the New York Jets. He was waived on September 2. Canfield was re-signed to the team's practice squad on September 4. Canfield was released from the practice squad on September 19.
- "NFL transactions for August 4, 2011". Pro Football Weekly. August 4, 2011. Archived from the original on August 7, 2011. Retrieved August 4, 2011.
- Mehta, Manish (September 3, 2011). "Jets trim roster to 53; make two trades". New York Daily News. Archived from the original on September 13, 2011. Retrieved September 3, 2011.
- Vrentas, Jenny (September 4, 2011). "Jets awarded four players off waivers, including QB Kevin O'Connell; cut Aaron Maybin". The Star-Ledger. Archived from the original on September 19, 2011. Retrieved September 4, 2011.
- Vrentas, Jenny (September 19, 2011). "Rex Ryan deems Nick Mangold 'very iffy' for Oakland game". The Star-Ledger. Archived from the original on September 19, 2011. Retrieved September 19, 2011.
- "G Canfield Returns to the Roster". New York Jets. January 21, 2012. Archived from the original on January 21, 2012. Retrieved January 21, 2012.
- Jets Media Relations Department (3 May 2012). "G Trevor Canfield Is Waived". New York Jets. Archived from the original on 3 May 2012. Retrieved 3 May 2012.