Trevor Hall may refer to:
- Trevor Hall (singer) (born 1986), American singer, lyricist and guitarist
- Trevor Hall (album), an album by Trevor Hall
- Trevor Hall (rugby league), New Zealand landlord, salesman, and professional rugby league footballer
- Trevor H. Hall (1910-1991), British author, surveyor and skeptic of paranormal phenomena
- Trevor Hall, Denbighshire, country house
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trevor Hall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.