||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Trevor James Hemmings
11 June 1935
|Residence||Isle of Man|
|Known for||Owning Preston North End F.C.|
|Home town||London, England|
|Net worth||£900m (est.)|
Hemmings owns Preston North End F.C. and Trust Inns. He also owns over 100 racehorses, three of which won the Grand National—Hedgehunter (2005), Ballabriggs in 2011, (2011) and Many Clouds (2015).
In 2009 it was claimed by the Sunday Times Rich List that Hemmings had lost £700m because of a collapse in the price of Royal Bank of Scotland shares, making him only the ninth richest man in the North West and the 178th in the country. The Rich List editor, Ian Coxon, said the drop in Hemmings' fortunes had been caused by the decrease in value of his North West property portfolio as well as his share investment.
- "Manchester City owner back on top of rich list". The Independent. London. 6 October 2010.
- Researcha.co.uk - UK Company and Company Director Reports
- Hedgehunter | Record By Race Type | Racing Post
- Ballabriggs | Record By Race Type | Racing Post
- Mamons; Trevor Hemmings; tycoon The Observer; Nick Mathieson; 7 January 2007
- "Blackpool Tower owner loses millions" by Nathan Harris at my-hospitality.com
- Hemmings Funds Rape Centre
- The London Gazette: . 11 June 2011.