|Born||10 July 1947|
|Died||6 December 1995(aged 48)|
Trevor Key (10 July 1947 – 6 December 1995) was a British photographer and designer, best known for his work for popular artists of the 1970s and 1980s. One of his best-known album covers was for Mike Oldfield's 1973 debut album Tubular Bells. Other popular artists that he produced cover artwork for included Joy Division, the Sex Pistols, Phil Collins, Roxy Music, Wham!, Can, China Crisis, System 7, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, and New Order.
Key died of a brain tumour in December 1995.
Key's music cover artwork included:
- "Trevor Key". Discogs. Retrieved 2012-05-12.
- Richard Branson (1998). Losing My Virginity. Virgin Books. ISBN 978-0753519554.
- "How have Britain's biggest consumer names won - and maintained - their status as Superbrands?". Marketing. 20 March 2003. Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- "Obituary : About Trevor Key". Abouttrevorkey.com. Retrieved 2016-04-06.
- "Trevor Key Cover Art and Photography". Rate Your Music. Retrieved 2013-05-12.