|Born||10 July 1947|
|Died||6 December 1995(aged 48)|
John Trevor Key (10 July 1947 – 6 December 1995) was a British photographer and designer, best known for his work for musical artists of the 1970s and 1980s. One of his best-known covers was for Mike Oldfield's 1973 debut album Tubular Bells. Other artists that he produced cover artwork for include Joy Division, the Sex Pistols, Phil Collins, Roxy Music, Wham!, Can, China Crisis, System 7, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, and New Order.
Key's music cover artwork included:
- "Obituary : About Trevor Key". Abouttrevorkey.com. Retrieved 2016-04-06.
- "Trevor Key". Discogs. Retrieved 2012-05-12.
- Richard Branson (1998). Losing My Virginity. Virgin Books. ISBN 978-0753519554.
- "How have Britain's biggest consumer names won - and maintained - their status as Superbrands?". Marketing. 20 March 2003. Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- Administrator, System (29 March 1996). "Key designer gets trust due". Retrieved 2019-09-06.
- "Trevor Key Cover Art and Photography". Rate Your Music. Retrieved 2013-05-12.