Trey Day is the second studio album by American R&B recording artist Trey Songz. It was released by Atlantic Records on October 1, 2007 in the United States. The album's release was scheduled for May 2007, but was rescheduled for a fall 2007 release. The album debuted at number 11 on the US Billboard 200 chart, with 73,000 copies sold in its first week. This was an improvement over his previous album that debuted at number 20. The album's second single, "Can't Help but Wait", was his highest charting single on the US Billboard Hot 100 peaking at number 14, until "Bottoms Up" which peaked at number six in 2010. It also earned him a 2009 Grammy Award nomination for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance.
||"Are U a Performa" (featuring Yung Joc)
||"Can't Help but Wait" (music video)
(*) Denotes co-producer.
- Tremaine Neverson (Trey Songz): background vocals, executive producer, vocal producer
- Troy Taylor : background vocals, engineer, executive producer, vocal engineer, vocal producer
- Taj Jackson, Candice Nelson : background vocals
- Mikkel S. Eriksen : background vocals, engineer, instrumentation
- Bryan-Michael Cox : bass, drums, horn, keyboards, programming
- Vidal Davis, Andre Harris : instrumentation
- Kevin Hanson : guitar (acoustic), guitar (electric)
- Kevin Liles : executive producer
- Herb Powers : mastering
- Marcella Araica, Vincent Dilorenzo, Matt Marrin, Sam Thomas : engineers
- Dylan "3-D" Dresdow, Vincent Dilorenzo, Jimmy Douglass, Fabian Marasciullo, Marco Reyes, Matt Marrin, Dave Pensado, Phil Tan : mixing