|Date of birth:||March 13, 1973|
|Place of birth:||Chicago, Illinois|
|Height:||6 ft 7 in (2.01 m)|
|Weight:||317 lb (144 kg)|
|High school:||Chicago (IL) Morgan Park|
|NFL Draft:||1995 / Round: 1 / Pick: 31|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Trezelle Samuel Jenkins (born March 13, 1973) is a former American football player. He played college football as an offensive tackle for the University of Michigan from 1991 to 1994. His nickname at U of M was "house cat" given to him by his teammates. After being drafted in the first round of the 1995 NFL Draft, he played professional football in the National Football League (NFL) for the Kansas City Chiefs from 1995 to 1997.
University of Michigan
As a sophomore in 1992, Jenkins started nine games at left offensive tackle for the undefeated 1992 Michigan Wolverines football team that compiled a 9-0-3 record and defeated Washington in the 1993 Rose Bowl. As a junior, he started seven games (two at left tackle and five at right tackle), and as a senior, he started all 12 games at left tackle.
Jenkins was selected by the Kansas City Chiefs in the first round (31st overall pick) of the 1995 NFL Draft. He was the first offensive lineman the Chiefs selected in the first round since Brian Jozwiak in 1986.
Harold's Chicken Shack
- "Trezelle Jenkins". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved April 9, 2015.
- "Michigan Football Roster Database". University of Michigan, Bentley Historical Library. Retrieved April 8, 2015.
- "1992 Football Team". University of Michigan, Bentley Historical Library. Retrieved April 9, 2015.
- "1993 Football Team". University of Michigan, Bentley Historical Library. Retrieved April 9, 2015.
- "1994 Football Team". University of Michigan, Bentley Historical Library. Retrieved April 9, 2015.
- Robinson, Charles (24 April 2007). "Worst all-time first-round picks". Yahoo! Sports. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- Kerkhoff, Blair (21 April 2010). "Remember Trezelle Jenkins?". Kansas City Star. Retrieved 29 June 2011.