From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tri-City, Tricity or Tri-Cities may refer to:
- Tri-Cities (British Columbia), consisting of Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, and Port Moody, located in the north-eastern section of Metro Vancouver.
- Tri-Cities (Ontario), consisting of Kitchener, Cambridge, and Waterloo, Ontario.
- In California:
- Tri-towns, Colorado, the towns of Firestone, Frederick, and Dacono
- Tri-Cities, Illinois, in Kane County, Illinois, the county seat of Geneva and the nearby cities of Batavia, and St. Charles,
- In Michigan:
- Tri-Cities, Nebraska in the south-central part of the state, Grand Island, Kearney, and Hastings
- Tri-Cities, New Hampshire, Dover, Somersworth, and Rochester in the Seacoast Region
- In New York:
- In North Carolina:
- Tri-Cities, Oklahoma, Tuttle, Newcastle, and Blanchard
- Tri-City, Oregon, is a census-designated place (CDP) and unincorporated community in Douglas County, Oregon, United States, named for 3 cities: Myrtle Creek, Canyonville and Riddle.
- The Lehigh Valley in Pennsylvania: Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton
- The Golden Triangle (Texas) consisting of Beaumont, Port Arthur, and Orange.
- Tri-Cities, Tennessee, Tennessee and Virginia, consisting of the three cities of Bristol, Kingsport, and Johnson City
- In Virginia:
- Tri-Cities, Washington, consisting of Richland, Pasco, and Kennewick, Washington
- Tri-Cities metropolitan area, metropolitan area centered on the Tri-Cities, Washington
- Chandigarh Tricity, consisting of Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali
- Raipur Tricity, consisting of Raipur, Bhilai, and Durg
- Tricity, Nepal consists of the cities of Baglung, Beni and Kusma.
- The Dammam metropolitan area, consisting of Dhahran, Dammam and Khobar in Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
- The Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area, consisting of Dubai, Ajman, and Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates
- Tricity, Poland, Gdańsk, Gdynia and Sopot
- Tri-City Americans, ice hockey team in Kennewick, Washington.
- Tri-City Dust Devils, a minor league baseball team in Pasco, Washington, United States.
- Tri-City ValleyCats, a minor league baseball team in Troy, New York
- Tri-City News, British Columbia's Lower Mainland
- Tri-City, the fictional setting of the computer game Need for Speed: Undercover
- Tricity Bendix, a brand of electrical appliances owned by Electrolux
- Yamaha Tricity, a tilting three-wheeled motor scooter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tri-Cities.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.