|Industry||Video game industry|
|Products||Baten Kaitos series|
Number of employees
tri-Crescendo is a Japanese video game developer. It was founded in February 1999 by Hiroya Hatsushiba, who still runs the company. Hatsushiba, originally being a sound programmer, carried his experience into tri-Crescendo; the company was initially responsible for the sound in all games by tri-Ace starting with Valkyrie Profile until 2001 when the company co-created Baten Kaitos with Monolith Soft. tri-Crescendo then went on to make Eternal Sonata for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon for the Wii.
tri-Crescendo was responsible for the programming and sound design in both the first Baten Kaitos and the prequel, Baten Kaitos Origins. In the first game battle planning was handled by Hiroya Hatsushiba, from tri-Crescendo and Yoshiharu Kuwabara from Monolith Soft, however in the second game it was handled by tri-Crescendo themselves led by Shuhei Rokumoto.
- 株式会社トライクレッシェンド 会社概要 (in Japanese). Retrieved April 21, 2018.
- IGN: Fragile Detailed
- Game Credits for Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
- Game Credits for Baten Kaitos Origins
- "Fragile Dreams Developer Helped Make Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles". Siliconera. March 18, 2014. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- Official website (in Japanese)
|This Japanese video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|