|Industry||Motion pictures, Entertainment|
|Founder||Robert De Niro and Jane Rosenthal|
In 2003, Robert De Niro, Jane Rosenthal, and Craig Hatkoff moved Tribeca Productions to become a part of Tribeca Enterprises, which organizes the Tribeca Film Festival, Tribeca Film Festival International, Tribeca Cinemas, and Tribeca Film.
Tribeca Film Festival
The production company was founded at the beginning of a revival of interest in the film production community in filming in New York City. Prior to the 1990s it made more economic sense for production companies to film urban scenes in cities such as Vancouver and Toronto in Canada. Since the founding of Tribeca Productions other production facilities have moved into various neighborhoods in NYC and filming around the city and in the streets has again become commonplace.
On October 1, 2015, Tribeca and Lionsgate introduced Tribeca Shortlist, an SVOD service with 150 films. Celebrities make lists of their favorites and explain them in videos. The cost is $4.99 a month. In addition to the web site, content can be viewed with iPad, Apple TV, Roku and Chromecast. On June 1, 2017, the service was added to Sling TV as part of the base service at no extra charge. 
Produced by TriBeCa Productions
|We're No Angels||1989||7800+|
|Cape Fear||1991||Producer (uncredited)|
|The Night We Never Met||Producer (uncredited)|
|A Bronx Tale||Producer|
|Mary Shelley's Frankenstein||1994||Associate producer|
|Wag the Dog||1997||Producer|
|Witness to the Mob||1998||Executive producer|
|The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle||2000||Producer|
|Meet the Parents||Producer|
|About a Boy||2002||Producer|
|Meet the Fockers||Producer|
|The Good Shepherd||2006||Producer|
|What Just Happened||2008||Producer|
|Public Enemies||2009||Executive producer (uncredited)|
|20% Fiction||Executive producer|
|The Undomestic Goddess||Executive producer|
|NYC 22||2012||Executive producer|
|About a Boy||2014||Executive producer|
|The Wizard of Lies||2017||Executive producer|
|Artemis Fowl||Executive producer|
- Kaye;, Elizabeth (1993-11-14). "ROBERT DE NIRO". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2017-07-12.
- "About Us | Tribeca". Tribeca. Retrieved 2017-07-12.
- Bloomberg.com Tribeca Enterprises LLC
- Dullea, Georgia (1990-01-29). "More Sidewalks of New York Are Becoming Streets of Stars". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2017-07-12.
- Hayes, Dade (Oct 5, 2015). "Tribeca Shortlist Joins SVOD Queue". Broadcasting & Cable. 145 (34): 10.
- Watch celebrity-approved, critically acclaimed movies on Sling TV with Tribeca Shortlist Retrieved 06-01-2017
- Stock within investor Spotlight: DISH Network Corporation (DISH)
- Harris, Mark. "Film - Dillinger Captured on Screen, by Michael Mann in Public Enemies - NYTimes.com". New York Times. Retrieved 2017-12-02.
- Genzlinger, Neil (April 13, 2012). "'NYC 22,' on CBS, Looks at Rookie Officers". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. Retrieved May 17, 2016.
- Lowry, Brian (February 20, 2014). "TV Review: 'About a Boy'". Variety. Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved May 17, 2016.
|This article about an American film distributor or production company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|