This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|"trinity emphasis on asana (posture), pranayama (breath) and mudra (focus)"|
TriYoga is a hatha yoga method with a "trinity emphasis on asana (posture), pranayama (breath) and mudra (focus)". The origin and continued development of TriYoga is guided by kundalini-inspired kriyavati siddhi as expressed through Kali Ray. Currently, there are over 1750 registered teachers in over 40 countries of North and South America, Australia, Asia, and Europe.
TriYoga fundamentals include:
- a wave-like spinal movement with emphasis on moving vertebra by vertebra while maintaining core alignment through transitional movements
- relaxation in action to engage only the muscles necessary for each posture and transition, increasing energy and relaxation with each transition
- economy of motion: maintaining common alignment between postures and eliminating excess or unfocussed movements, preserving precise alignments to support the skeletal and muscular systems.
Practitioners learn to sustain continued awareness on all aspects of the practice.
TriYoga consists of Basics, in which students learn fundamental movements and breathing techniques, through Level 7. Within each level, students increase their knowledge of posture and flow, as well as comprehensively building strength, flexibility, endurance and breath control. Due to the systematic approach, students of all levels may practice together, modifying sequences to their own abilities.
Each level consists of 5 series, corresponding to the five elements (earth, water, fire, air and space) and the chakras. Many of the series also include a variety of condensed versions, offering over 20 sequences per level. Basics consists of 108 postures, Level 1 over 200, Level 2 over 350, and Level 3 over 450.
Training and certification
Teachers complete a 150- or 200-hour training in the Basic sequences before beginning to teach TriYoga. All training programs include natural alignment and practical anatomy, the use of props to improve alignment, ways to modify postures or flows for students with different needs, knowledge of sequences, and benefits of the postures. Teachers are certified by a teacher trainer, who have an average of 12 years training with Kali Ray and continue to study regularly with her.
- TYC Santa Cruz, CA 
- TY Community Davis, CA 
- TY Community Malibu, CA
- TY Community Sebastopol, CA
- TY Chicago Community, IL 
- TY of Cedar Rapids, IA 
- TY Community Lexington, KY
- TY New Orleans, LA
- TY Berkshires, MA
- TY Boston, MA 
- TY of Central Pennsylvania, PA 
- TYC of Philadelphia, PA 
- TY Community Portland, OR
- TYC Karuna Beijing, China 
- TYC Funcity Beijing, China
- TYC Shenzhen LongGang, China, Guangdong
- TYC HeNan JiYuan, China, HeNan
- TYC Guangzhou, China, Guangdong
- TYC JiaoZuo (HeNan), China, JiaoZou
- TY Retreat Center Guangdong, China, Guangdong
- TYC Putian, China, Fujian
- TYC Hangzhou (Yunang), China, Zhejiang
- TYC ShengTang, China, Shaan ‘Xi
- TYC Shenzhen (Boa’An), China, Shenzhen  i]
- TYC Shenzhen (Nanshan), China, Shenzhen
- TYC TaoYuan, Taiwan
- TYC WuHan ZinZhou, China, HuBei
- TYC WenZhou Eileen, China, Zhejiang
- TYC Aarhus, Denmark
- TY Copenhagen, Denmark
- TYC Gørlev, Denmark 
- TYC Allershausen, Germany 
- TYC Bad Tölz, Germany 
- TYC Berlin, Germany
- TY Community Berlin, Germany
- TYC Bonn, Germany 
- TYC Erfurt, Germany
- TYC Freising, Germany
- TYC Göttingen, Germany
- TYC Hanau, Germany
- TYC Holzkirchen, Germany
- TYC Königstein, Germany 
- TYC Lübeck, Germany 
- TYC Magdeburg, Germany 
- TYC Mainz, Germany
- TYC Munich, Germany
- TYC Community Potsdam, Germany
- TYC Graz, Austria
- TYC Schwanenstadt, Austria
- TYC Vienna, Austria
- TYC Richterswil, Switzerland
- TYC Zürich, Switzerland
- TYC Zurichberg, Switzerland
- TYC Wyssachen, Switzerland
- TYC Community Barnaul, Russia
- TY Community Moscow, Russia
- TYC Moscow, Russia
- TYC Nevinnomyssk, Russia
- "Kali Ray (Swamini Kaliji)". Kripalu. Retrieved 2012-05-09.
- "Andhra Pradesh / Tirupati News : Yoga expert gives exhilarating demonstration". The Hindu. 2010-12-17. Retrieved 2012-05-09.
- "Swamini Kalijis Triyoga draws huge crowd". News.webindia123.com. 2010-12-17. Retrieved 2012-05-09.
- "Yoga Directory – Studios Teachers Training". Yoga Journal. Retrieved 2012-05-09.
- Cook, Jennifer. "Yoga Basics Column – Not All Yoga Is Created Equal". Yoga Journal. Retrieved 2012-05-09.
- TriYoga Boston
- Triyoga Training Staff
- Kali Ray (Yogini Kaliji), Kripalu