Triad Racing Technologies
Triad Racing Technologies is an engine and chassis supplier for NASCAR teams that run under the Toyota manufacturer. It was originally formed as Triad Racing Development before it was merged in late 2008 with Bill Davis Racing by Michael Held and Marty Gaunt. Originally, TRT was intended to field a full-time Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series and three full-time Camping World Truck Series teams that were originally owned by Davis, but a lack of sponsorship caused the organization to close all of its teams and lay off most of its employees. It is still housed out of Davis' old shop.
- Germain Racing (now Chevrolet)
- JTG Daugherty Racing (now Chevrolet)
- Michael Waltrip Racing (defunct)
- NEMCO Motorsports (now Chevrolet)
- BK Racing (now Race Engines Plus)
- Swan Racing (defunct)
- Rusty Wallace Racing (defunct)
- "Clients". Triad Racing Technologies. Retrieved 2015-06-28.
- Spencer, Lee (2013-10-02). "Germain Racing leaving Ford for GM". Fox Sports. Retrieved 2013-10-02.
- Michael Waltrip Racing (2013-05-22). "Michael Waltrip Racing, Toyota extend partnership". Motorsport. Retrieved 2013-12-26.
- "New ownership team enters NASCAR". NASCAR. 2012-12-10. Retrieved 2012-12-15.