Jump to navigation Jump to search
Triage may refer to:
- Triage, a process of prioritizing patients based on the severity of their condition so as to treat as many as possible when resources are insufficient for all to be treated immediately
- Field triage, decision-making early in the medical prioritization process
- Business triage - commercial evaluation
- Bug triage in software engineering
- Ecological triage - used in evaluating potential environment interventions
- Requirements triage, the process of prioritizing requirements in software development
- Triage (novel), a 1998 novel
- Triage (film), a 2009 film adaptation of the novel
- Triage, a 1992 album by David Baerwald
- Triage (X-Men), a character from the X-Men comics franchise
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Triage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.