Triage may refer to:
- Triage, a process of prioritizing patients based on the severity of their condition so as to treat as many as possible when resources are insufficient for all to be treated immediately
- Triage (novel), a 1998 novel
- Triage (film), a 2009 film adaptation of the above novel
- Triage, an album by David Baerwald, 1992
- Christopher Muse, a.k.a. Triage, a character from the X-Men comics franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Triage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.