Trial and error (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up trial and error in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trial and error is a general method of problem solving.
Trial and error may also refer to:
- Trial & Error Records, an Australian record label
- Trial and Error (album), a 2009 album by singer/songwriter Nathan Stickman
- Trial & Error (album), an album by the rapper Classified
- "Trial and Error", a song from Absolute Design by Engel
- "Trial and Error", a song from White Darkness by Nightingale
Film and television
- Trial and Error (1962 film), a British comedy film starring Peter Sellers
- Trial & Error (1993 film), a TV movie starring Tim Matheson
- Trial and Error (1997 film), an American film starring Jeff Daniels
- Trial and Error (TV series), an American sitcom aired on CBS in 1988
- Trial & Error (TV series), an American sitcom airing on NBC in 2017
- Trial and Error (book), a 1933 book on writing and the publishing industry by Jack Woodford
- Trial and Error, a 1937 mystery novel by Anthony Berkeley
- Trial and Error: The American Civil Liberties Union and Its Impact on Your Family, by George Grant
- Trials & Errors, a 2005 live album by the Magnolia Electric Co
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trial and error.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.