|Video game developer|
|Industry||Computer and video games|
|Headquarters||Leeuwarden, the Netherlands|
|Remco de Rooij, Stefan Kuizenga, Johan Bolsenbroek|
|Revenue||$2,000,000 (estimated 2010)|
Number of employees
|Between 45 and 60|
Triangle Studios is a mid-sized computer game development company based in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands, founded in 2005. It has developed several games for the PC, the Nintendo DS and iOS and is currently working on a major game for the PlayStation 3 (among other consoles). On March 2, 2010, the company opened a new branch office in Dallas, Texas. They participated in the Tokyo Game Show in 2008 as a part of the Holland Pavilion, in order to establish connections with Japanese publishers and enter the Asian gaming market.
Since 2005 Triangle Studio's has created the following games for the Nintendo DS:
- Stratego: Next Edition
- K3 en het IJsprinsesje
- Plop en de Pinguïn
- Pluk van de Petteflet
- Eén tegen 100
- 10 voor Taal
- Suske en Wiske: De Texas Rakkers
And for iOS:
- Heron: Steam Machine (January 4, 2010)
- WINtA (War Is Not the Answer) (2010)
- Muddy Monsters Attack Ameland (2011)
At this moment Triangle Studio's is working on a game about Pier Gerlofs Donia. This game, expected released September 2015, is called Cross of the Dutchman (CotD). In a recent interview, Triangle Studios PR specialist Robert Miedema said the reason they focused on this Frisian folk hero was "We wanted to share this story with the world, because simply put: it is an awesome story." 
In June 2011, Triangle Studios released the "Visit McKinney Texas" app at the behest of the McKinney Convention &Visitors Bureau, which "provides information and links to city restaurants, hotels, attractions, and the city's social media feeds".
- 2009 Young Entrepreneur Award
- Staff writer (March 2, 2010). "Friese game developer naar Amerika". deWeekkrant.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- Staff writer (October 17, 2008). "Fryslân mikt op Europees gamecentrum". Friesch Dagblad (in Dutch). Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- Eric Bartelsson (October 13, 2008). "Oranjestands in gamewalhalla". De Pers (in Dutch). Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- Staff writer (February 26, 2009). "Suske en Wiske naar de Nintendo DS". De Telegraaf (in Dutch). Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- Jared Rosenberg (December 29, 2009). "Heron: Steam Machine Arrives in North America Next Monday". Nintendo World Report. Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- Staff writer (November 24, 2010). "OneBigGame's 'WINtA' binnenkort beschikbaar in App Store". De Telegraaf (in Dutch). Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- Staff writer (June 21, 2011). "Ameland gepromoot via iPhone-game". De Telegraaf (in Dutch). Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- Staff writer (November 23, 2009). "Friese volksheld Grutte Pier op Playstation 3". NU.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- Jochem Nauta (November 23, 2009). "Friese volksheld krijgt eigen game op PlayStation 3". Gamer.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- Leo Espada (September 15, 2015). "A Side of Developer Life With Triangle Studios". Retrieved September 15, 2015.
- Chris Beattie (June 2, 2011). "City gets smartphone app". Star Local News. Retrieved September 30, 2011.
|This Dutch corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|