Triangle Town Center
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||Raleigh, North Carolina, USA|
|Opening date||August, 2002|
|Management||CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.|
|Owner||CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.|
|No. of stores and services||130|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||1,272,263 sq ft (118,197.1 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
Triangle Town Center is a shopping mall in Raleigh, North Carolina. It is located in North Raleigh off U.S. Highway 1 (Capital Boulevard) and Interstate 540. The mall is owned by CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.
Triangle Town Center opened in August 2002 with anchors Hudson Belk, Sears, Dillard's, and Hecht's (now Macy's). Saks Fifth Avenue, the state's first, opened later in 2004. The mall features a two-level Barnes & Noble, which serves as a junior anchor.
- Opened: August 2002
- GLA: 1,272,263 sq. ft.
- Total Capacity: 165+
- Total Acreage: 110± AC
- Total Parking: 5,660
- Trade Area Population: 1,376,178 (2010 est.)
- Belk 180,230 sq ft (16,744 m2) Signed as Hudson Belk until 2010
- Dillard's 206,000 sq ft (19,100 m2)
- Macy's 179,930 sq ft (16,716 m2) formerly Hecht's until 2006
- Saks Fifth Avenue 83,066 sq ft (7,717.1 m2)
- Sears 144,846 sq ft (13,456.6 m2)