Triangle of Death
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Triangle of Death may refer to:
- Triangle of Death (Algeria), an area south of Algiers during the Algerian Civil War
- Triangle of Death (Iraq), a term applied by American and coalition forces, during the Iraq War, to a region situated just to the south of the Iraqi capital of Baghdad
- Triangle of death (Italy), an area in southern Italy with an unusual high number of deaths caused by cancer and other diseases, suspected to be caused by illegal dumping of toxic waste
- Triangle of Death, an area in Manchester, United Kingdom, notorious for its gang crime and violence; see Gun crime in south Manchester
Art, entertainment, and media
- The Triangle of Death (documentary), 2009 documentary about the Iraq War
- Trauma triad of death, the fatal combination of hypothermia, acidosis and coagulopathy
- Danger triangle of the face, an area of the face from which infections can more easily spread to the brain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Triangle of Death.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.