|Industry||Consulting, IT Services|
|Headquarters||Santa Clara, California, U.S.|
|Ronald M. Oehm (Chairman)
Sri Manchala (President & CEO)
|Services||Cloud, Digital, Analytics and Security|
Number of employees
Trianz is a Management consulting and Information technology firm headquartered in Santa Clara, California, USA. The company was founded by Sri Manchala in 2001. The company has offices in the US, India and the UAE.
Trianz serves a wide range of clients worldwide from Fortune 1000 to startup companies in high tech, insurance, financial services, retail, manufacturing, life sciences, healthcare, public sector, and logistics industries.
Products and services
||This article appears to contain a large number of buzzwords. (January 2017)|
Trianz offers services in business consulting and technology implementation. Leveraging Cloud, Analytics, Digital and Security paradigms, Trianz delivers consulting and technology services coupled with proprietary execution models and IP to its clients.
Acceliant is a healthcare division of Trianz. It provides integrated eClinical Trial Data Management suite developed to handle large end-to-end clinical trials.
Mergers & Acquisitions
In October 2004, Trianz acquired Eximsoft Technologies, a Bangalore-based IT services company.
In August 2009, Trianz acquired Megasoft's IT division BlueAlly.
In July 2015, Trianz acquired Axon Networks, a premium service provider of Cloud Consulting and Infrastructure Services. 
Awards and certifications
In 2007, Trianz received the North America Oracle Titan Award for developing and implementing an intellectual property royalty collection system for High-Tech Industry leveraging the Oracle E-Business Suite.
In 2009, Neoadvisory named BlueAlly, now part of Trianz, as one of the 2009 Global Services 100 Companies.
In 2015, Trianz DataVision+ named the 'Testing Tool of the Year' at the 'India Testing Awards 2015'. 
In 2016, Trianz achieved Amazon Web Services Managed Service Partner status following rigorous audit.
- eClinical trial data management
- Trianz acquired Eximsoft Tech
- Trianz acquired Megasoft's IT division BlueAlly for $15 mln
- Trianz acquired Axon Networks
- Oracle presents Trianz with the 2007 North America Titan Award for High Tech Industry Solution
- The 2009 Global Services 100 Companies : Annual Study by neoIT & Global Services Magazine
- Trianz achieved highest IBM accreditation for Tivoli deployments
- Trianz DataVision+ named the 'Testing Tool of the Year'
- Trianz achieved Amazon Web Services Managed Service Partner status following rigorous audit