A triathlon is an endurance athletic event consisting of three stages, without a break: swimming, cycling and running, in that order.
Triathlon may also refer to:
- Other three-part sports events
- Cross triathlon, swimming, mountain-biking, and trail-running
- Winter triathlon, running, mountain biking, and cross-country skiing
- Athletics at the 1904 Summer Olympics – Men's triathlon, long jump, shot put, and 100-yard dash
- Gymnastics at the 1904 Summer Olympics – Men's triathlon, horizontal bar, parallel bars, and horse
- Eventing, the equestrian triathlon
- Triathlon, alias of Delroy Garrett, a fictional superhero character in Marvel Comics.
- 10346 Triathlon, a main-belt asteroid
- York Triathlon, a natural gas-fueled engine driven heat pump / air conditioner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Triathlon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.